Our Frequently Asked Questions are here to help you get the best our of your dreamgenii® products. If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Why should I use a Pregnancy Pillow?
- Many women suffer from a lack of sleep during pregnancy, right from the First Trimester. A study in the US even showed that a lack of sleep in early pregnancy can increase the risk of complications such as pre-eclampsia. Getting a good night’s sleep is an important part of the healthy development of you and your baby and using a pregnancy pillow can help you achieve this. The dreamgenii® Pregnancy Support & Feeding Pillow can also help you to lie on your left hand side which is recommended by midwives as this maximises the blood flow exchange between you and your baby, as well as encouraging your baby to adopt the optimal birth position.
Why should I use a Feeding Pillow?
- Many women find that feeding can be uncomfortable, putting strain on back, shoulders and tummy, which is particularly uncomfortable following a Caesarean section. The dreamgenii® Feeding Support Pillow, supports your back and elevates your baby to the correct position for breastfeeding, reducing strain on back, shoulders and tummy. Feeding can become a much more comfortable and enjoyable experience for both you and your baby.
Do you pillows come with pillow covers, or do I have to buy them separately?
- The dreamgenii® Pregnancy Support & Feeding Pillow comes supplied with one removable, washable pillow cover. Additional design as spare covers are available
- The dreamgenii® Feeding Support Pillow comes supplied with one removable, washable pillow cover already on.
What are your pillow covers made from?
- Our pillow covers are made from Cotton which gives them a practical durable finish and means they can be machine washed and tumbled dried as required
What are your pillows filled with?
- Our pillows are filled with a Polyester Hollow Fibre
Can I wash the pillow?
- We do not recommend that you wash the actual pillow as, like all pillows, the Fibre filling inside can be affected. All pillows are supplied with removable, machine washable covers. Pillow can be sponged clean or gently hand washed at a low temperature if absolutely necessary
Do your pillows fit all sizes and types of women?
- Our dreamgenii® Pregnancy Support & Feeding Pillow has been designed to fit the majority of pregnant women
Can I use your pillows to prop my child up on, or sleep in?
- We do not advise leaving your child unattended in or on any of our dreamgenii® pillows at any time
- The dreamgenii® Pregnancy Support & Feeding Pillow is not designed to be used as a baby nest and we do not recommend you use it to prop your child up on it. We do not recommend it is used for babies to sleep in
- The dreamgenii® Feeding Support Pillow is designed to help babies when they are learning to sit upright. We do not recommend it is used for babies to sleep in and there should be parental supervision at all times.
Has the dreamgenii Pregnancy Support and Feeding Pillow won any consumer awards?
- Yes, we are delighted that our the dreamgenii® Pregnancy Support and Feeding Pillow regularly receives rave reviews from consumers and Bloggers and has won numerous awards over the years. So don’t just take our word for it… See our accolades on the Pregnancy Pillow page