Talk to any pregnant lady and she will tell you that especially from 20 weeks onwards, it can prove extremely uncomfortable to carry out day to day tasks whilst pregnant. In addition, it can prove difficult to get into a comfortable position to sleep in. Help is at hand with the multi award winning dreamgenii® Pregnancy Support and Feeding Pillow, which is the only patented pregnancy pillow shaped to promote the health of you and your baby. The dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow offers the following unique features and benefits:
- Aids a restful sleep
- Supports your bump, back and knees
- Helps you to lie on your left side, the best position for you and your baby
- Prevents you rolling onto your back during sleep
- Encourages maximum blood flow between mother and baby whilst you sleep
- Helps you to achieve optimal foetal positioning
- Doubles as a feeding support pillow
- Recommended by midwives – we even offer a hospital grade dreamgenii® pillow for use in hospitals
1 in 5 pregnant women can suffer from something called PGP (Pelvic Girdle Pain) during pregnancy, which is a condition that causes pain and discomfort in the pelvic area, particularly the midline joint that connects the left and right pubic bones.
Thankfully this issue can be treated, during which Healthcare Professionals often recommend for pregnant women to sleep on their left side with a pillow between their legs, because this is shown to help align the pubic bone and alleviate pressure. However, one of the issues is that using a few extra pillows can take most of the room up in the bed! The tail of the dreamgenii® Pregnancy Support and Feeding Pillow has been designed to neatly and compactly sit between your legs, while helping to effectively align your hips and provide the necessary relief without taking all the room up in the bed!
Further information can be found at: